A sweet and tangy dressing with toasted notes coat every crunchy bite!
Best to prep at least 3 hours ahead to allow the flavors to marinade.
For the slaw:
– about 6 cups of chopped/shredded veggies:
- Red cabbage
- Sweet pepper
- Broccoli, kohlrabi, radish, celery, etc.
– 3 scallions, chopped
– 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
For the dressing:
– 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar (or sub apple cider vinegar)
– 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
– 2-3 tbsp honey
– 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil (this is a very strong flavor, highly recommend NOT subbing anything else!)
– 2 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce)
– 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
– 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Combine slaw ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw veggies and gently toss to coat.
- (Recommended) Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Try it with:
|Cool Bean Salad||Tahini Dip||Seared Shishitos with Lemon|
Return to Main Recipe Page
Leave a Reply