I’m planting so many more tomatillos next year! These tangy little orbs come pre-packed with a fresh lime squeeze and they make a lovely little topping on a toasty slice of bread.
Tomatillo Bruschetta Recipe
-pint of tomatillos, husks removed
– 3-5 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
– 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
– a dash of salt
– a pinch of sugar
– balsamic glaze to top it all off
-baguette for the delivery vehicle!
Need more antipasto? Try These:
|Cool Bean Salad||Tahini Dip||Seared Shishitos with Lemon|
1. Dice the tomatillos into 1/2″ chunks
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine tomatillos, garlic, red onion, EVOO, salt, and sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, up to a day.
3. Slice and toast the baguette; top with the bruschetta and finish it off with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Serve and enjoy!